Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The End of Every Journey


"The most important thing is the journey not the destination.." some say

Then it occurs to me, how if we enjoy the journey too much and our real destination is actually the point where we begin the journey itself?

taken from alexinwanderland.com
I like travelling and visiting new places as well as meeting new faces. It become a habit or indeed I might be addicted to it. Some people may wonder why I would risking myself going to completely strange place, skipping schools for several days just to go somewhere cannot be reached by what so call technology.


It's not that I do not have responsibilities and things to do on my own on my daily basis, oppositely it's because I do. Going somewhere always gives me time and space to make sense of everything, of my existence and of things around me.

Truthfully I love to go home. Go back to where I belong, back to the familiar faces and return to routines that make me who I am. Also, after a long journey wandering around mostly in the middle of nowhere, figuring out which way to go and what things to do, all the decisions making and the money spending, I simply want to go home. Home where everything is like in the back of your hand, your comfort zone. It feels good, really good. So, if someone ever ask me why I like to wander, my answer is easy. Simply because I like the feeling of going home. Nothing can beat the comfort of home after a long journey. It also gives me the time to tell myself that I had a great one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment